Lesson : US History: Chapter 5, Sections 1 and 2
$10 for unlimited use in an eTeach portal within your organization. (see terms below)
This lesson reviews early American culture and Roots of Representative Government. During this course, students will gain an understanding of how early American culture shaped by the British colonies to make the American identity we have today and how colonists expected to have the same rights as English subjects.
The lesson includes:
- A downloadable version for chapter sections 1-2
- 2 quizzes on key terms and names for each section
- A video on America’s First Great Awakening (4 minutes, 54 seconds)
- A video on The 18th Century: “Enlightenment” (7 minutes, 29 seconds)
- A critical thinking essay about the Great Awakening and Enlightenment
- A video on the Magna Carta, English Bill of Rights, and American Government (14 minutes, 57 seconds)
- A critical thinking essay about who had the most power
This lesson is traditionally delivered using an experienced teacher to give the participant feedback on their exercise responses. The licensee of this lesson can easily change the text to make it a completely learner directed, asynchronous delivery model.
By licensing this lesson you receive full access for unlimited use and editing within your own eTeach portal. This lesson is fully owned by G2 Collective, Inc. and cannot be resold or distributed outside of the terms of this license or on any platform that is not eTeach. To do this, a separate license is required. By purchasing this Lesson on the eTeach marketplace you are accepting agreement to these terms.