Lesson: US History: Chapter 3, Sections 1-3
$10 for unlimited use in an eTeach portal within your organization. (see terms below)
This lesson reviews early colonies in the US, New England colonies and the middle and southern colonies. During this course, students will gain an understanding of how the early failed and survived, how religion influenced settlement and government of the New England colonies, and how the middle and southern colonies helped provide economic opportunities.
The lesson includes:
- A downloadable version for chapter sections 1-3
- 3 quizzes on key terms and names for each section
- A video on The Jamestown Colony (4 minutes, 59 seconds)
- A critical thinking essay about Jamestown
- A video on Pilgrims, Puritans and Early English Settlers (3 minutes, 54 seconds)
- A critical thinking essay about the impact of colonization
- A video on William Penn (7 minutes, 37 seconds)
- A critical thinking essay about slavery in the middle and southern colonies
This lesson is traditionally delivered using an experienced teacher to give the participant feedback on their exercise responses. The licensee of this lesson can easily change the text to make it a completely learner directed, asynchronous delivery model.
By licensing this lesson you receive full access for unlimited use and editing within your own eTeach portal. This lesson is fully owned by G2 Collective, Inc. and cannot be resold or distributed outside of the terms of this license or on any platform that is not eTeach. To do this, a separate license is required. By purchasing this Lesson on the eTeach marketplace you are accepting agreement to these terms.